Wednesday, September 30, 2009

God's Way is Perfect!

I believe I have come to terms with my loss and have peace about it. I had to remember that it is not about me, but about God and glorifying HIM and letting HIM have his way no matter what that means. I cannot let my emotions get in the way of that purpose. I gave me heart and life to God and I have never regretted that and will never regret that. He is such a good and righteous Father and though I may not understand, I can trust him- FAITH, HOPE and LOVE- not faith in this world but in GOD, Not hope for the things of this world, but for RIGHTEOUSNESS and PURITY and HEAVEN! Not love for just anything but the LOVE of GOD shed abroad in our hearts. I wouldn't take my baby back even if I could because I KNOW he is in the loving beautiful arms of Jesus and is much better off than with me. And if God saw fit to form in me a little soul for just a few weeks, then praise God forever! I was BEAUTIFULLY pregnant and I would never change that for anything!
I LOVE GOD so very much and know that His way IS perfect!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you're making your peace with it Liz.. I know it's hard and we don't always understand God's way but you're right, His way is perfect and everything happens for a reason. Hang in there anyway... Love you.