Sunday, May 11, 2008

"Motherhood is a partnership with God"
unknown


A joyful mother of children,
'tis what God has made of me
A beautiful quiver of little ones,
To brighten my home with glee

A joy mother of children,
'tis Gods choosen for my days
kiddies to cuddle, teach and train,
To show them all of God's ways

A joyful mother of children,
'tis a gift from the Lord above
To point them the way to the Savior,
And show them his great heart of love

A joyful mother of children,
'tis what the Lord deemed was best
A treasure no words can picture,
held close to the dear mothers breast

A joyful mother of children,
'tis what God has made of me
A mission field given from heaven,
t'will last through eternity!
By, LizAnn

He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the LORD. (Ps. 113:9)

3 comments:

Felecia said...

Great job on your poem! :D Happy Mothers Day!

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://nuxakyly.ibnsites.com/cuqitav.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]