1. He is quiet because his name starts with 'Sh", but he does love to socialize
2. He loves to read books that feed the intellect and fire the American passion
3. He has great faith, courage and determination
4. He doesn't want to get married because he says it will take up too much of his time
5. He sets his clock and gets up and at 'em every morning all on his own
6. At birth, his head was so big that the OBGYN cried out "Holy COW! Look at the size of that kid" when he crowned.
7. He fell off his bike when he first learned to ride and had to get stitches in his forehead.
8. He fractured his arm while staying at Donner and continued fishing the whole weakened in spite of the pain (we didn't know it was fractured) He never cried even when the doctor broke it and reset it.
9. He has a lot of love and respect for his grandpa Van Cleve
10. He is currently taking Ear training and Music Theory at Sierra College
11. He plans on graduating in 2009. He has earned all his credits
12. He loves Chemistry, and other academics
13. He loves classical music and plays it beautifully
14. He loves to tease his little sister Priscilla
15. He is a natural teacher, observed by his mom. He's patiently worked with Priscilla many times teaching her many new things.
16. He has very high values and lofty goals for a 16 year old boy!